20 Link Crescent: new homes, space to play
New homeowners will be spoilt for choice. Options at 20 Link Crescent range from compact two-bedroom terraces to three-bedroom duplexes and four-bedroom detached houses.
Construction began in January 2018.
The Mariner Rise subdivision at 20 Link Crescent features:
- 60 new homes.
- a 2700sqm public open space in Stanmore Bay, including children’s playground and planting of 3000 native trees – opened in October 2017.
What’s happened so far
This project has a consultation history dating back to 2001. The former Rodney District Council approved the land for sale in 2009, subject to further public consultation.
In 2014 we presented options for the development’s layout to the local community, iwi and the Hibiscus and Bays Local Board. The feedback we received has helped to shape this area and the masterplan our development partners are working to.
The more recent events have unfolded like this:
- Late 2015 – We enter into a development agreement with McConnell Property.
- July 2016 – McConnell Property secures resource consent for the subdivision.
- October 2017 – Public reserve and kids’ play area are opened.
- January 2018 – Construction starts on first new homes.